How To Watch EFC AFRICA 16
28 September 2012
Johannesburg (South Africa) – Excitement is reaching fever pitch as the countdown steadily approaches 19 October and Africa’s biggest mixed martial arts event. Three title fights and Africa’s top MMA warriors make EFC AFRICA 16 an occasion not to be missed. Tickets on sale now!
How to watch EFC AFRICA 16:
• Live event – all 13 bouts: Carnival City’s Big Top Arena presents unparalleled view, sound, lighting and atmosphere. Tickets for the live event are still available at Computicket www.computicket.com. Doors open at 5pm, first fight starts at 5:40pm.
• Nu Metro – all 13 bouts: For an unmatched larger than life audio-visual experience, look no further than EFC AFRICA’s live nationwide broadcast to Nu Metro cinemas. See the action as it happens at Hyde Park, Bedford Centre, The Glen, Canal Walk, V&A Waterfront, Pavilion, Menlyn Park, Loch Logan, Riverside, Klerksdorp, Walmer Park, Montecasino, Clearwater Mall, Brightwater Commons, Boardwalk, Grandwest, Emperors Palace, Hatfield Plaza, N1 City, North Park Mall, Worcester, Benoni Lakeside Mall and Galleria. Live broadcast starts at 5:40pm, book at www.numetro.co.za.
• e.tv – 3 main card bouts: EFC AFRICA will once again be broadcast live throughout Africa! e.tv will broadcast three main card bouts live from 22:30. Simply tune in to e.tv from any of the 49 countries that receive e.tv and see Africa’s finest go to war!
• Fight Now TV – 3 main card bouts: For fans in USA, Canada and the Caribbean, EFC AFRICA will be broadcast live on Fight Now TV, America's only 24-hour combat sports and entertainment channel. Three main card bouts will be shown live from 22:30 CAT (16:30 EST).
• Online pay-per-view – 3 main card bouts: All the main card action of Africa’s biggest MMA event is just a click away at http://shop.efcafrica.com Purchase the evening’s three main bouts for less than USD25 (only R195). Once purchased, bouts can be viewed as many times as you like within 24 hours. Bouts will be available for purchase before, during and after the event takes place.